Saturday, December 5, 2009

Get a Free SoopSee Account - Great for Etsy Shops!


Occasionally I come across something that will help Etsy, Artfire, 1000 Markets, etc. sellers to broaden their exposure or help them boost traffic to their shops.  We all know that both blogging and twitter accounts help us to get exposure for our online shops, but now there is something new!  I recently signed up for a SoopSee account - it is free (they do have a premium account as well) and basically turns your Etsy shop into a complete website!

Check out my SoopSee pages at: Divine3Designs , notice the orange bar across the top.  This site lets me add all the things that Etsy doesn't!  I can import my twitter and blog accounts and actually have links to those pages on the front page as well.
It is like having your Etsy shop converted into a complete website.  You can add the things that Etsy currently has no provision for.  Suggestion- sign up- you have nothing to lose.  Sign up soon so you can reserve your shop name- before someone else gets it!

The site is currently in Beta- that means you can expect more functionality and features soon! So check out SoopSee soon!

1 comment:

janaes jewels said...

I've gotta thank you...although you don't know me you are the person that led me to MCC, Entrecard and now to SoopSee. I opened my web site today and it was as easy as you said. I haven't figured out how to import my blog there yet, but I'll keep trying.
Again, I thank you for being my "silent" friend!
Best,
janae

Related Posts with Thumbnails